ServiceMaster of Belleville is seeking a Water Restoration Technician to join our team. We are an Emergency Response business responding to calls 24/7/365. This is a full-time position working out of our Belleville location.
We work with residential, condominium and commercial clients. We specialize in water/fire/mould/sewage remediation. We are looking for a detail-oriented, hardworking, and motivated Water Restoration Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate should experience in Water Restoration or Construction, as well as a valid driver's license and good driving record. Company vehicle is provided from our facility to client job sites.
Qualifications and requirements
- Experience in restoration is preferred
- IICRC WRT certification is preferred
- Construction experience
- Must be able to work after hours when required to meet client needs
- Must be available for scheduled ‘on call' shifts (one in every 6 weeks)
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be bondable
Specific Skills Required
- Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals including policy holders, insurance representatives and industry partners.
- Must be punctual
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Based on experience.
Please Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Based on experience